Thursday, December 03, 2009






Rome, Italy – November 25 WEDNESDAY – I went on this tour alone as Ned has been in Rome many times. My first overall impression of Rome is overwhelming – the amount of people, the amount of stuff to see, etc. Fortunately I was on a bus riding through town touring all the ruins we saw. The bus dropped us adjacent to the Vatican where we had about 1 hour to tour. I headed to some of the souvenir shops and took quite a few pics. There were people everywhere and our tour guide (Giorgia) told us to plan for a minimum of 3 hours to view the Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel. I got another gelato which wasn’t nearly as good as the one in Florence. We also almost didn’t get of the parking garage here because some stupid person had parked a car in a no park zone & the bus had to go through a lot of contortions to get the bus going again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home